Remote relay control
An internet controlled secure system that uses (Advanced Encryption Standard)AES 256 encryption to communicate and allows a user to control remote electrical appliances, collect data using sensors or perform schedules tasks.
Remote relay control - features
- Create schedule for relays and store them locally in the device
- Alert on anomalies
- Control upto 20 devices of upto 1K AMP each using a contactor with main circuitry isolated
- Isolated circuitry to prevent damage to relay control device in case of a power surge, short circuit or deliberate sabotage.
- Monitor schedules and energy consumption using our compact energy meters
- Relay control over RF, bluetooth or GSM/GPRS/2G/3G/4G networks
- Low footprint protocol to save reduce data transfer over networks
- Industry standard AES 256 encryption for secure communication
We are suppliers to several companies who use our products in industrial, healthcare, telecom and banking sectors.
Contact us for your "Remote relay control" requirements